Additional Rusty Gaits Bylaws:
- Family Membership consists of no more than 2 adults, and children under 18, who reside in the same house
- All competitors must be a RGSC member or hold a Day Pass for insurance purposes
- Show Day Pass $15
- Reining Pattern #5/Ranch Riding Pattern #1/Western Riding Pattern #1
- Classes requiring set up with less than 3 entries will not be held.
- Leadline age 8 and under
- Use chute for games classes
- All classes in each division count for Overall awards ie. All Adult Games classes count for Overall High Point Games
- Year End points are calculated on the best 4 out of 5 shows
- To be eligible for year end awards, exhibitors must show in at least 3 RGSC shows
- No minors to be left unattended on the show grounds
- All riders must have insurance
Beginner Division: The entry fee will be the same as the regular class and it will be run concurrently with the regular class. Beginner criteria: assisted riders will be allowed as many years as needed for confidence building, then unassisted for 1 year. At the end of the unassisted year, the rider will move into the regular Jr B, Jr A or Adult division.
Open Performance classes will have 2 divisions: Open Horse and Open Pony similar to Open Walk Jog on a Pony and Open Walk Jog on a Horse.